Here is an incredible WordPress 3.0 Theme just released by FreelanceFolder and you are going to love it as a Freelancer! And, it’s called the Client Machine!
What’s so cool about this Theme? Read on to find about it.
About the Theme
In their words, it’s an “Incredible WordPress Theme. Exclusively for Freelancers”
And that’s precisely what it promises to be… Here are some of the highlights of the Theme:
- Create and Manage Invoices from within your WordPress Theme. Clients can login, view their Invoices and also pay them directly from here! (Awesome – this is a killer feature!)
- Highly Customizable Home Page – Your Home Page is your zone. Do whatever you want to put in there – Testimonials, Widgets, About Boxes etc. Here is an awesome sample home page
- Create and Manage Winning Proposals – And again, all of this from within your WordPress Theme! (Again a killer!)
- Other Features include…
- Custom Post Types and Rich Admin Settings
- Automatic Portfolio display using Custom Templates. Here is a sample Portfolio Page built out of Client Machine
- Elegant Lightbox Integration for (graceful!) Popup windows
One thing that’s probably missing from the Sales Page is a mention on the SEO, which is one of the considering factors for WordPress Theme Buyers. But I guess with such a professional design, it must have been taken care of.
Why you should Act Now?
Because, they currently offer a 40% discount on the original price of $99. Yes you can grab a copy of “The Client Machine” for just $59
(This offer runs for 5 days as of this writing, until 7 September 2010)
So what are you waiting for? Go to The Client Machine Sales Page, see the promises for yourself and grab a copy!
WordPress keeps getting better and better. But I wish they would slow down. I’m tired of constantly updating.
The newsworthy aspect of the release is the merger of WordPress and WordPress MU (multi-user), a fork of WordPress that allows multiple blogs to operate from a single installation. These two features are fully merged in WordPress 3.0, Thanks for post..