With sophisticated mobile phones with full scale internet access entering the market, people accessing the web through these gadgets have grown in number. It is not really possible for every non-techie blogger to make his Blog mobile friendly. For those who wish to make their Blog mobile friendly without extra hassles of a custom domain name and effort, Mofuse offers an easy solution.
In this post, I will help you to mobilize your WordPress blog, all for FREE!
1. Navigate to http://www.mofuse.com and enter the Blog URL that you wish to mobilize
2. Complete the registration process and choose a Mobile address for your website. This will be on the sub domain of Mofuse – something like http://yoursite.mofuse.mobi
3. Once done, you can download the WordPress plugin from Mofuse website
4. Install this plugin into your WordPress blog
5. Configure this plugin as a WordPress administrator. Enter the Mobile address of your website (configured in Step 2) and enable automatic redirection
6. Once done, any access to your Blog URL from a mobile device will be redirected to the Mobilized version
7. You can easily test how your site looks on a mobile phone, right from your browser. Navigate to http://mtld.mobi/emulator.php and enter your Blog URL – like http://yoursite.com
8. That’s it and you are done!!
Check the quality of the mobilized version of your blog, by testing it with http://ready.mobi.
You can find many essential reports there.
Hope you found this useful.
For some more options on mobilizing your blog, you can read the post from Digital Inspiration here.
- Planning to spend $$ on WordPress Membership Software? Read this first
- MagicMembers – A Premium WordPress Membership Plugin
- WordPress 2.7 is around the corner
- Creating a Favicon for your blog in less than 5 minutes [Blog Design]
- How to Install any Thesis Skin on your WordPress Blog?