Ever encountered a situation where you were scouting for WordPress developers to solve a problem in hand? Ever spent hundreds of dollars in getting an answer for otherwise simple WordPress problem? Your life is about to become simpler.
What is WPQuestions?
WPQuestions is a “problem solving” community for WordPress. It is much focused on succinct and small problems, that can be solved quick. Also it enables WordPress Developers to make money for tips and solutions they provide
How it Works?
The way it works is simple.
- Both Askers and Experts must be registered with the Community
- Askers create a question and suitably price it, based on the complexity
- Typically the question runs for 3 days or end as soon as the best answer is chosen by the Asker
- Experts answer the questions
- Asker awards the question money to the best answer
- If there are multiple answers that are unique and relevant to solve the problem, the Asker can split the prize money
- Money gets credited into the Paypal account of the Expert
So what do you think of this community?
- The Client Machine – A New WordPress Theme!
- Hide Dates in Old WordPress Posts using Thesis Theme
- Planning to spend $$ on WordPress Membership Software? Read this first
- MagicMembers – A Premium WordPress Membership Plugin
- WordPress 2.7 is around the corner