Is Twitter blocked by your Organization, terming it as a ‘Social Networking Site’ or you don’t have Internet access at all? Can’t you live without your Twitter update? Don’t worry. There’s respite in sight.
TwitterMail is a service that can send tweets from your Twitter account, if you send them an e-mail.
To set things up, you provide your Twitter credentials to TwitterMail and they give you an unique e-mail address. All your further Tweets can be sent to this “e-mail” and they will be posted on Twitter.
You can choose to:
- Send the Body (or) Subject (or) both Subject & Body as the Tweet message
- Mail you when someone replies back (For this you need to provide your real e-mail address on setup)
- 4 ways to use your Email for Social Networking
- Post Updates to Social Networking Sites using your E-Mail (Thanks Posterous!)
- 4 Handy Tools to post to Twitter as you surf [Twitter]
- Things to know once you have the Twitter Account [Twitter]
- How to find your leaders on Twitter? [Twitter]