First I thought of putting this into my Google Docs. Then, I thought of my Personal Diary. Finally, I decided to go with my Blog, where I tend to do most of these stuff. I am sure this post is NOT to bore you, but to let you know, what to expect from Thoughts Unlimited over the next year.
Following are the list of items I intend to do
- Create at least 15 Pillar Content that goes with the niche of my Blog
- Release at least 3 eBooks around my Blog’s niche
- Create at least 1 fully-featured customizable Thesis Theme Skin
- Create at least 1 high quality FREE Wordpress Theme for my readers
- Weekly Newsletters to summarize and build up on the weekly updates
- Create a robust Facebook page and build a group around my Blog
- Create a group of people who not only get something out of my Blog, but are happy enough to spread the word around
I want to use this post as a Vision for Thoughts Unlimited, over the next year. Let me come back to the same post, 1 year from now, to see where I stand then and what were my mistakes!!
All have a wonderful week ahead!
- Blogging Plan at Thoughts Unlimited, going forward
- Blogging Resolutions for 2009
- How to stick with your Money Resolutions in the New Year?
- Why maintaining a Blogging Schedule is good for your blog?
- 5 Success Strategies to build your Blog Empire