Every wannabe Professional Blogger has this question. How do I write more Blog Posts? (Psss… a secret – with a Professional Blog the quality is more important than the quantity of posts!)
- Read a lot
- Think about what you Read
- Plan the Blog Post – away from the computer
- Write about what others like, in what you Think about what you Read! (oops…)
Personal Blog is where you write, what you like. But Professional Blogs are meant to write – what others like!
Dipper, the Blogger!
Here is a Blogger who writes a Blog Post every day – in and out! Let’s see what he writes, by the way:
- How to increase your Twitter Followers?
- How to make more money with you Blog?
- Maximizing your Google Adsense Income in 30 days
Nobody wants magic here! Dipper definitely writes a lot – one post per day. But is it worth the effort? What do you think?
Dapper, the “Pro” Blogger!
Dapper writes thrice in a week. He is not “desperate” to look like a regular blogger – but he is! A peek at his blog:
- 10 ways to Integrate your Twitter Account with the WordPress Blog
- Customizing the Navigation Bar in Thesis Theme for WordPress
These are really helpful – even if it is for just one reader! They don’t make you shy away – definitely.
Lessons for us
- Never appear desperate to write more or to be regular!
- Write quality content that will help your readers
- Don’t write for Traffic!
So are you the Dipper or Dapper?
Awesome photo by: Chapendra